1. What is the kingdom of God like? (Luke 13:18) Michael LeRoy, vice president for academic affairs and dean of faculty, Whitworth College, Spokane, Wash.<" style="float:right; height:66px; width:216px" />
- 2. Why do the wicked prosper? (Jeremiah 12:1) Harry Plantinga, professor of computer science at Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- 3. What good is it if you gain the whole world, and lose yourself, or be cast away? (Luke 9:25) Ginny Morris, retired administrative secretary, Billy Graham Center, Wheaton College, Wheaton, Ill.
- 4. Master, who did sin: this man or his parents, that he was born blind? (John 9:2) Doug Penney, associate professor of classical languages, Wheaton College.
- 5. Who is my neighbor? (Luke 10:29) Alan Johnson, emeritus professor of the New Testament and Christian Ethics, Wheaton College.
- 6. What is truth? (John 18:38) Alva Steffler, retired professor of Art, Wheaton College.
- 7. What must I do to inherit eternal life? (Luke 10:26, 12:12, &Acts 16:30) Rachel Maxson, divinity student, Wheaton College and Duke University.
- 8. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? (Psalms 22:1 &Mark 15:34) Art Rupprecht, professor of classical languages, Wheaton College.
- 9. Why are you fearful? How is it that you have no faith, oh you of little faith? (Deuteronomy 32:20; Mark 4:40; Matthew 14:31, 8:26, John 6:5,9 and 30; and Luke 12:28) David Malone, assistant professor and head of archives and special collections, Wheaton College.
- 10. What does it profit one who has faith but not works? Can faith save him? (James 2:14 and John 6:28) Stan Jones. Stan Jones, provost of Wheaton College.
- 11. Don’t you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and not your own? (1 Corinthians 6:19) Joel Sheesley, professor of art, Wheaton College.
- 12. Who is the Son of Man? (John 12:34) Zondra Lindblade, professor emerita of sociology, Wheaton College.
CD ISBN: 5374
Approx. 3 Hrs.
EARS TO HEAR - THE BIBLE'S GREATEST MYSTERIES, by Various Authors
- Product Code: 5374-CD
- Availability: In Stock